Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's Moving Time...

Well, it has definitely been a slow process but we should be closing on our home this Friday. With the way the market has been banks have been demanding so much from everyone to make sure they are covered. I wish we could have been moved in by this Friday so we could get settled, but it won't be the case.

I think I have determined the one thing I HATE most in life is packing up and moving. Since I turned 18 this will be my 16th move. Can you even believe that?!

1.) Home to UW-Milwaukee Dorm
2.) UW-Milwaukee Dorm to Home
3.) Home to UW-Milwaukee Dorm
4.) UW-Milwaukee Dorm to Milwaukee Flat
5.) Milwaukee Flat to Milwaukee Studio Apt.
6.) Milwaukee Studio Apt. to Home
7.) Home to BYU Housing
8.) BYU Housing to Johnny's Parents'
9.) Johnny's Parents' to Logan Rental
10.) Logan Rental to Johnny's Parents'
11.) Johnny's Parents' to Centerville Rental (Johnny's sister)
12.) Centerville Rental to Draper Apt.
13.) Draper Apt to Johnny's Parents'
14.) Johnny's Parents' to Centerville
15.) Centerville to Daybreak Townhome
16.) Daybreak Townhome to OUR HOUSE!!!

I am so incredibly excited to be hopefully moving for the last time in a long time as you could imagine! Anyone want to help???

6 comments:

natalie spratling said...

April, I would love to help...I wish weren't so far away. (Great help we are!) Good Luck. Post some pictures I would love to see it. How fun to be in your own home. Congratulations!

Brett and Lisa said...

YAY! I am so glad that it all worked out for you guys! What a relief! WHere is the house?

Clements Family said...

Yea for moving to a new house! Where is it? You will have to share pictures!

mom said...

Congratulations both of you. I am so proud of you guys. It takes alot of work to pack, move and unpack. Just think, this could be your last move in a long time. I am sure Gennovah and Boston will be excited to have such a big space and of course who could forget the yard. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures and than seeing in this summer when I visit. love you all :)

Unknown said...

So exciting. Well, I wish I could help you guys move. Schools getting extremely busy right now with only four weeks left. This has been the busiest semester ever. I have worked on stuff non stop for two weeks now. On top of all the school workload and everything I have to figure out what I'm gonna do next year. I'm starting to realize some things with MIAD and I'm not sure if I want to return next year. So that's eating up all of my free time just trying to figure out my future. I need to get out to see you guys this summer though. Haven't been out since the Austin Healey event.

Love you guys
Miss you

kjtroxel said...

Oh April...thats a lot of moves! I hope it went well last night :)
It was fun to run into you on the street...happy unpacking! Hopefully for the last time for a long while!
:)Kjersten