Monday, May 26, 2008

Car Wash...





I know they aren't pictures of the house, but hey they are pictures. We had a couple of really warm days last week and the kids asked to wash the car, with a little help from Dad, they got the job done! So this is our driveway and we are some of the very few in our neighborhood that actually have a driveway instead of an alley! We are excited now, I know, ask me in the winter I am sure I won't be feeling as grateful for it!

The kids were completely soaked after this. We had a clean car, clean kids, and what do you think it did the next day?! Of course, it RAINED!

3 comments:

mom said...

Oh my gosh, Omie's car needs a wash!!!! In Chicago!!!! They are growing like weeds. I can not wait to visit only 36 days :) Love you all :)

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Glad to see you found your camera. I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute working together. How fun for you. Would you like to come wash my car. I wouldn't mind. I think the boys would have fun with your kids. Let me know!!!

A | E said...

fun!