Friday, June 26, 2009

Stubborn Already...

Today we had our ultrasound. It was so incredible to see our little ______. (be our guess to fill in the blank, because we didn't find out!) The ultrasound tech could not get a profile picture of the baby's face because he/she would not cooperate, already and not even born this one has a mind of his/her own! I can post as soon as Johnny has his computer up because we got all the pictures on a disk. I was in awe the entire time, despite having to pee so bad (sorry TMI).

We are totally and completely in LOVE.

4 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

how exciting! It is such a miracle when you see those cute pics!

mom said...

I can not wait for November....and your new little one. Looking forward to my visit is August and in November. All my love to all of you

mom said...

106 days left. I am so excited for the four of you. I can not wait to come see you. Love and miss you all

Unknown said...

Chanel , because as mentioned, these replica accoutrements are exact look-alikes to the 'original' Chanel bags , and around no one, not even the aboriginal makers of Chanel Cambon accoutrements can acquaint .