Friday, August 31, 2007

It's Official...


It's official that these two are the most beautiful kids ever!

Boston is following in his sister's footsteps. He can find his shoes when we are going to leave, and helps pick up blocks and cars when it is time to clean up. He is always looking for Gennovah to play with him and sit by him when they are watching movies. Today he walked up to her and gave her a huge hug. It was the sweetest thing because you could tell that he was actually squeezing! We are one affectionate family :)
Gennovah is so smart, kind, and considerate of
others. Gennovah helped me fold the kitchen dish towels today. She even helped put all of her clothes away. In the morning she makes her bed
before leaving her room. I have to be the luckiest mom ever because she's only two!

Side note: I was offered a position with JetBlue today and I start near the end of September. I am so excited! Get ready to see the world...though our blog ;)

















1 comment:

mom said...

Wow, so driving to Chicago is enough to give you gray hair? Try doing it with four :) Cute pics of my grandbabies. Love Mom