Monday, October 1, 2007

A New Hobby...

Well I decided I am taking up the hobby of making hairbows. I am tired of the ridiculous prices that people charge for little girls hairbows, so if I get good enough then I will make them and sell them. Not like I don't already have enough on my plate, but when Johnny isn't home I really need something to do. Surprisingly he didn't say that I couldn't start another project so I am very excited. There are still a ton of tools that I need to purchase before I can really get started. I am also in the hunt for really cute ribbon. As soon as I have made a couple I will be sure to post some pictures :)

Pictures are coming everyone, I am just in the process of resizing them so that they will upload onto this blog page, and when everything is complete you will be able to ooh and aah over our cute little family :)

1 comment:

Joy said...

so you are going to be just another one of those people that charge ridiculous prices for little girl hair bows, yeah, i am so excited!!