Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Litlle Early...




So Johnny left for South Carolina this week, but only until Wednesday morning! He will be back for Thanksgiving and we are so excited about that. So we decided to get the boxes down a little early and put up the tree so the kids could have time to adjust to it and of course so we could enjoy it. I know that it is a little early, but why not? If the stores can have Christmas out two weeks before Halloween then I can have it one week before Thanksgiving. It's my favorite time of year, so it is all justified :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

natalie spratling said...

The kids are getting so big! I am so sad that we only get to see them once or twice a year. I am so glad we get to blog into their life. it is fun to see them grow. give them hugs and kisses from us in Montana. with love the fam

Brett and Lisa said...

This will be such a fun Christmas because they are both old enough to be excited about it! Yay!