Monday, December 3, 2007

I am soooo sorry to not have posted for such a long time. I have been busy with work and putting up all of our fun Christmas decorations. We have kept busy with Gennovah's preschool and Boston's teacher coming to the house. Christmas shopping has been so much fun, especially when the kids are with me and I am trying to sneak things in here and there without them noticing.

I love this holiday season, except the stores! Why is it after Thanksgiving people turn vicious? I don't understand tis the season of giving, be as mean as you want to those you don't know and as nice to those you love. If only people could realize their actions and words. Despite that I love being able to drive through my neighborhood and marvel at the lights and the different ways people try and decorate their yard and home. I love the excuse to make cookies all month and eat them without feeling as guilty as I normally would. I love the snow, but hate the ice. I don't mind the cold, at least there is no wind chill! But I absolutely love watching the faces of my children as they watch snow fall from the sky and try to catch it on their tongues, as if it were such a game. Oh if that was the simplicity of life, it would all be smooth sailing through.

2 comments:

natalie spratling said...

i am with you, i love the snow but don't care for the ice. it is a crazy but joyous time of year. great blog. enjoy the season just ignore the crazies. love ya, ntalie

JAGBHansen said...

babe, I'm just checking out the site. I know I don't do it a whole lot. Hope all is well looking good. I love you and will see you in a little bit.

Cheers.