Sunday, December 16, 2007

Zoo Lights...


Gennovah had to have her picture taken with the gorilla because we weren't able to see the gorillas. She was so sad because seeing them is one of the highlights of our trips to the Zoo.


Boston was such a trooper. It was so cold. He kept running around I think trying to stay warm. He always has a smile on his face!


So the lights weren't that impressive and no animals seemed to be out when we were there, but now we can say been there, done that, no need to EVER do it again, especially because it was soooooooo COLD!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

John and Carol said...

Dear April and family,
April thanks for all your help with the blog spot. This is a lot of fun. I couldn't get into the e-mail but I was able to at least figure how to post my blog.
I typed you one comment but it didn't accept it. I told you about this morning how I got up and made some homemade chicken soup. I used curley noodles and the noodles sucked up all the juice. I put the soup in a container and made some more juice so the soup could be soup and not a casserole. Dad and I both have a cold so we have been taking it easy and trying to doctor us so we can get better and get back to normal living. Thanks again for all your help. We Love you all. Give the kids and kiss and hug for us. Love you, Dad and Mom Hansen.