Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm a Big Girl Now...



We have been working on night time training with Gennovah for a while and nothing seemed to be working. One day I was in Target and saw the Disney princess be in a bag. I asked her if she wanted it and was so excited that I was letting her get it. She carried it all through the store and to the car after we checked out. To her dismay we got home and it went on top of the refrigerator. There were a lot of tears and once she calmed down I told her that she had to stay dry for 5 nights and she would get her princess bed. After 2 weeks of hard work she acheived staying dry and now has her princess bed. What an amazing little girl, I am so very proud of you Gennovah!


3 comments:

Clements Family said...

How great is that! Congrats, that really is a big deal...we are still working with Brooks on the night time thing, but the doctor said it is harder on boys, so we will see!! Maybe I need to come up with a bribe like that!

natalie spratling said...

Way to go Gennovah!

mom said...

A princess bed for a beautiful princess. Your a big girl now :)