Thursday, October 16, 2008

We love to see the Temple...

We took a recent trip to California and I am finally getting back into the swing of things! Anyway, we got to see two Temples along the way.

First--Newport Beach Temple

I thought this Temple was built a lot more recently than it was, 2005. But hey it is new to you if you are seeing it for the very first time. Every Temple has such a different beauty to it. I love the church.




Next--San Diego Temple

I couldn't believe that this was right off the freeway, literally. It was almost on the I-5. I never understood why every girl would dream of getting married in the San Diego Temple because of its resemblance to a castle, but now I understand. Where ever our kids decide we will be there, I hope that it is the San Diego Temple. I just couldn't get over how majestic it is!


The kids were so cute while we were on the Temple grounds. They were so reverent and especially loving on one another. I love how special they make me feel, but shouldn't it be the other way around?!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy! Boston is getting so big. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you all.

natalie spratling said...

Love the pictures of the kids they are so sweet. They are so biggggg! Sad that they are growing up and just knowing us through pictures. I'm jealous of your trip how fun to see those temples they are beautiful (but what temple isn't) What did you do in California other than visit the temples. Love it when you post keep it up, love seeing you guys and the kids it make you all seem closer than 535 miles away. Love you guys and miss you.

Clements Family said...

How cute are those pictures. The San Diego Temple has to be my favorite! Your kids are getting so big!

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Love the pictures of your trip out to Ca. It was good talking to you. I haven't ever been to the San Diego temple, but have always wanted to go. It does look so majestic and like a castle. Such cute pictures of your little ones. I love when brothers and sisters hug each other and someone snaps a picture. So cute.

John and Carol said...

April, sorry we have been so slow at visiting you blog and sharing in all the fun stuff you all are doing. We love the pictures and it's so exciting to have so many temples pictures with the children right there. All your photos are so great. Gennovah and Boston are getting so big. Thanks for helping us to see them grow.

John and Carol said...

April, sorry we have been so slow at visiting you blog and sharing in all the fun stuff you all are doing. We love the pictures and it's so exciting to have so many temples pictures with the children right there. All your photos are so great. Gennovah and Boston are getting so big. Thanks for helping us to see them grow.

King Family said...

i love both of those temples! the interior of the newport temple is my favorite.
ps thanks for the banana bread!