Monday, October 15, 2007

Mommy's Kitchen Helper...




Gennovah is goin gto be a TV hit one day! She will probably have her own cokoing show. She has such an interest in helping me with wahtever I am making in the kitcher, from cookies and pancakes, to potatoes and hamburgers. She wants to be right in with all of the action. This was this morning when we made panckaes with M&Ms (at her suggestion!) She helped measure the batter and mixed it herself and helped me flip them on the stove (we might need more practice there!) to the finished project which was de "licious". I couldn't snap pictures of the actual cooking process for safety reasons if you know what I mean! ;) I wonder what she'll cook up next...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brett and Lisa said...

M&M pancakes sound good! We should make them next time we come visit!