Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkins Anyone...


These have to be the two cutest kids ever. We went on our hunt to find the perfect pumpkin and we found only two! Daddy didn't come with us because he was in Colorado, but when he comes back we are going to get more! Boston and Gennovah each picked their own, with a little help from Mom, steering them clear of nasty looking spot and ones that were missing stems! Suprisingly they didn't go for the biggest pumpkins, which is better because that is more we will have to carve out.


I tried my hardest to get a cute one of Boston on the hay, but all he was focused on was leaving and getting a drink. I think I will have to be a little more prepared when we go again.

Gennovah on the other hand, was my posing queen. She looked adorable in every shot I took, but this one with her standing on the pumpkins is by far the most precious of the bunch. And trying to take one of them together on the pumpkins was not going to happen, so maybe during round 2!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mom said...

Gennovah and Boston are getting soooo big. Do you remember when you went to the pumkin patch?

natalie spratling said...

darling kiddos. it is fun to see into your day. happy fall

Unknown said...

I don’t all-important accede that the $3k for aChanel is money able-bodied spent. When I splurge, I apperceive that I am crumbling money away. I would feel accusable too for owning something that amount my hire over a advance of 9months. Obviously the chanel glasses itself doesnt amount that much. and Hollywood brilliant Johnny Depp's adherent Vanessa Paradis has been active on as the new face of Chanel Jewelry .