Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Guitar Hero...

So my little brother and his friend brought their Guitar Hero to play while they visit. Who invented this because it is sooo fun. Notice...No pictures. I didn't dare let anyone take any while I was on the guitar playing. I must have looked like a fool because I sure felt like one! Anyway, most of our nights are dedicated to playing each other especially on expert. If you haven't tried the game I really recommend it! I am seriously thinking about getting a game system so we can get Guitar Hero and rock out!

2 comments:

Joy said...

maybe its because I have no coordination and small hands, but I hate guitar hero, I am much more a fan of DDR!!

Clements Family said...

I have to say...I love guitar hero...that is the only game on the 360 that I have found worth playing, and it is so addicting!