Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Man of My Dreams...


Well I have been tagged and I have FINALLY finished...


What is his name?
Johnny Russel Hansen


How long have you been together?/How long did you date?

We will be together 6 years this March. After Johnny finally made up his mind about me we dated from March until May when he proposed, and we tied the knot in August. So all in all a total of 5 months!


How old is he?
Johnny will turn 28 in July. He is close to 6 months older than me, so as soon as I catch up he gets older.

Who eats more?
I think we eat about the same, since we are pretty much the same size.


Who said "I love you" first?
Johnny said I love you first. I responded with a "thank you", I know totally lame, but I wanted to be certain that those were my feelings and not just words.


Who is taller?

Johnny is taller--his 5'9" compared to my 5'5" (He tells people 5'10" so don't spill the beans!)

Who sings better?
Can I just say there is no hope for our kids because we both try...and if you heard the rest you'd know!


Who is smarter?
How unfair of a question! Johnny is so smart in every aspect of life, but when it comes to school...I would go to school every semester if I could I love to learn.


Who does the laundry?
I try to get as much done as I can, but if he opens the drier he warms the clothes and puts them away. I always leave him to pair the socks because I hate that about laundry!

Who pays the bills?
I pay the bills but with the money that he earns, does that answer the question?

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Looking at the bed I do.


Who mows the lawn?
The gardeners. But once we move Johnny will seeing that I am allergic to grass :(

Who cooks dinner?
I cook dinner most nights, but if we are up for an Italian creation then it is Johnny hands down.

Who drives?
Johnny

Who is more stubborn?
I am!


Who kissed who first?
I really don't remember.


Who asked who out first?
Johnny asked me on a date, but after I asked him to as for my my number.


Who proposed?
Johnny did. I was going to move back to Chicago in May and he proposed so of course I stayed!

Who has more friends?
That would be Johnny. I left everyone in Chicago when I joined the Church and it is very hard for some people to keep in touch, but since we have been married I would say it is pretty even seeing that we are usually around married couples.

Who is more sensitive?
I am.

Who has more siblings?
Johnny has 2 brothers and 4 sisters and is the youngest, where I have 1 sistser and 2 brother and I am the oldest.

Who wears the pants?
I definitely get my way most of the time but there are some topics that Johnny doesn't budge on, and well, we just won't get into those!


That seemed to have taken forever and seeing that a lot of my friends have already done this in some way shape or form I can't really tag anyone, just beware for the future!

8 comments:

A | E said...

cute! i loved it

Brett and Lisa said...

i think i know what he won't budge on :)

natalie spratling said...

love hearing more about you and my brother. Hope you are going well. what is this about moving? where to...Montana!? we love you guys and miss you. hugs and kisses

John and Carol said...

I love your blog. Did someone ask you those questions? That was a really cute Idea. You both sing well, I know. You are a great couple and complament each other in the things you do. We love you.

Clements Family said...

That was so fun to read! I remember when you guys started dating...it was a short few weeks after us! How fun!

Isaac's said...

I love your blog!! I am glad to know that you are addicted to this stuff... I just started doing this two weeks ago and it's soooo fun! How did you do your background.. Love it!... What's new..? We ALL came down with the flu... finally it's down to Ryan...I feel very disconnected to life.. but getting back to normalsee..
How are the Love and Logic books treating you? lemme know. :)

The Gardners said...

How cute is your little family? I'm in your ward and I wanted to let you know that I was visiting your blog so I don't feel weird. Ha! Anyway, it is such a fun way to get to know people in our neighborhood better. Hope to get to see you and get to know you in person!

Kacey Gardner

Unknown said...

cheap purses lv is so abiding and has able ability for water-proof and fire-proof. It relates to their appropriate material. From the start, they aggressive to the ability and blue-blooded market. That is aswell why lv handbag accoutrements adore top report. One more, because for monogram tote bags bags, anniversary of them is fabricated by hand, accordingly it banned the assembly speed.