Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lame...

I know that I haven't update this in forever! We have had a lot of things going on with us...We listed our home for sale in January and now it is March. At first we were freaking out because the house that we love had been on the market for almost a year and we didn't want someone else to come along and snatch it from our grasp and then the reality set in about how we might not sell our house.

Well...we are moving out on April 1st! Not sure where we are going yet as we wait for our offers to be accepted from the sellers. But I just thought I would let everyone know that everything is okay with us but we have been very busy taking care of this new aspect in our lives and we will hopefully be back up and running as we approach the end of the month. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

John and Carol said...

Dear April and Johnny,
Good luck in finding that "right" house you can make into you home. We know how that feels. When we had two houses and didn't know what we were going to do if the house on Betty didn"t sell. We rented it out until they decided to buy. It will all work out, just have faith and it will happen, we know you are praying about it. Love You.

Clements Family said...

Wow congrats on selling your house! That is great it sold so fast...especially with the market being slow! You will find the right house soon!

natalie spratling said...

You can always move to Montana. Where is the house that you want to buy? You decorated and painted your home so cute that of course it would sell fast. good luck! we'll talk to you soon.

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Wow, what news. I hope everything works out how you would like it too. Sometimes, life just takes time to find the right space you are looking for. Know that we love you guys. Let us know if we can do anything for you. Love you.

Isaac's said...

Oh April, everything will work out, but gosh you have a lot on your plate. Is there anything I can help you with?? Packing?? Let me know where you are moving too... so that house you showed me is out?
Let me know what I can do.. Also, I need those Love and Logic Books before you go. I can come and pick them up anytime.
Let me know what you need help packing,...or cleaning etc..
xoxo
sie-