Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankfulness...7

~Family~

Both family near and far. I am so very grateful for this amazing support system that we have. I am so very grateful to my family and the support they give to us despite how far we live from them. I am grateful that they care so very much about us and call when they are thinking of us. I love how much they love Gennovah and Boston. It makes me smile when the kids get excited about Chicago and everyone who lives there.

I am grateful for Johnny's family. With having them so close we get together often, but not as often as we should. I am grateful that the kids have so many cousins that live close by and older cousins that they can look up to as examples. I am grateful for how willing everyone is to help each other out. I am especially grateful for weekend getaways with family. We have had so much fun and plan to make it whenever we can. We really miss Johnny's parents who are diligently serving a mission in Hawaii, as well as Bruce and Natalie's family that live in Montana. We wish that we can see them more.

To all our family...Please know that we love you so very much and think of you often!

1 comment:

natalie spratling said...

I am so grateful for a sister-in-law that blogs and that we can feel just a wee bit closer through the blogging world and I get to see those cute little ones grow up even it is through a computer screen. Sure love and miss you guys. Remember our door is always open and a soft bed (blankets on the couch & floor) awaiting when you get the hankering to come our way. Have a fabulous Sunday.