Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Boston's Alone Time...


I bet he never thought the day would come when he could get his mommy all to himself. Boston had his first alone time with me the other day while Gennovah was at school. We played and laughed and played, mostly with trains. It's weird to have him all to myself without another tugging me in another direction. I felt as if things weren't the same, and of course they weren't nor will they be. Life is changing, but for right now I am embracing these moments of just us...

Boston is so content playing with trains and cars that I sat back and wondered about what he could have been thinking...I wondered if he knew that Gennovah wasn't in the house. Did he know that she was at school? Did he like having just time with Mommy? Did he feel lonely? As long as I nuture him with sweet love he should never know the difference. Oh how life changes with children.


When she had her "first day of school" picture taken in front of the door, he of course wanted one too. He as become quite the ham, saying cheese whnever he sees a camera. We are working right now on keeping his eyes open for the pictures!

2 comments:

mom said...

Boston rocks!! He looks like Uncle Gary in this picture. Watch out!!! Mom

Unknown said...

In many cases, it has been noticed that a piece of chocolate or a chewing gum would not only dirty the lv but would attract bacteria and germs to damage the cheap lv scarves beyond repair. Extra caution should be taken when the bag in question is a leather Totes Monogram Vernis .